Monday, August 07, 2006

Quilt Expo, Lyon, France, June 2006


My quilt, "Mama's Blue Period" has been travelling as part of the "I Remember Mama" exhibit. It was in Lyon, France for Quilt Expo in June. (Wish I coulda gone with it!) Eliane Lomax, who is in my critique group, Q&A Quilt Artists (www.quiltartists.com) took these pictures of the quilt in place in Lyon.

What's neat is that my other quilt, also in Lyon as part of the QuiltArt at 10 exhibit, is also visible in the first picture, just over the left shoulder of the man in the black shirt.

Thanks, Eliane! Posted by PicasaPosted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Betsy, Kathy Sands here checking out your blog. Your work is great too! Congrats on the France show--that is very exciting! I haven't jumped in to entering shows yet, although I am thinking about a blog as I have had some interesting dyeing experiments lately that I think I want to share. And I did want to thank you personally for taking the time to so very helpfully answer my website question on the QA list. It was very nice of you.